Monday 24 November 2008

My classmates

I have settled into class and have some really great class mates. There are students of all different ages and backgrounds in my class; men, women, Polish, Indian, British, American, from early 20s to middle 40s. 

half way through each class we take a lunch break. Our campus cafeteria is quite large. There are many places to sit, yet we all find ourselves eating at the same table together. I love this about our group! I think in some situations back home some of the younger students would not want to eat with the older group and vise versa, but so far we all have been like this one single unit. I am learning so much about other cultures and lives. The world is such a large place with so many difference and we fight over these differences, yet we all sit together and connect together in our group. 



Houri is one of my classmates and a true sweetheart! I had been without cash a few times and the school doesn't take cards, so she shared her lunch with me on a couple of occasions. She is great! 
















A life saving lunch thanks to Houri!!! I love this girl! She can talk up a storm as well. We have a great time chatting together! 



No comments: