Friday 7 November 2008

My Chuck tragedy, November 2008

I have only been here for a little over a month now. I was walking to class the other morning, went to open the door for someone and accidentally kicked the door stop. This was a major blowout and no recovery in site...Ouch!  My shoes were like new to begin with. I purchased the shoes not even a month prior to my move to the UK. That is just a bad luck moment maybe..?....I was trying to be most helpful and open the door for someone. Ggrrrrrr!



A few days later I bought a new pair and all is well again. 


I know you are wondering..

Yes, I love helping people when I can. I will continue to hold the door open for people, but will be more cautious in my steps in doing so. My mother hoped that the ballet classes she put me in in kindergarden would help, but to no avail. 

Sorry mom!!

No comments: