Sunday 12 October 2008

A walk about

With a bit of free time, I decided to take a day out and just walk around and take in some sites. I walked around my old neighborhood, near Marylebone High Street. The weather was amazing and the sun felt so good on my face. 

I had to walk through one of my favorite parks, Paddington Park. I love this little park and would often sit there and just watch people pass by.


I ended up at Leicester Square and relaxed on a park bench and watch the hustle and bustle of tourists shopping for bits.


I made my way back and through Piccadilly Circus...

and Trafalgar Square. What a beautiful day this has been!


On the way back down Marylebone High Street I stopped for some coffee and a snack. I sketched out a few ideas and notes in my book before heading back home.


No comments: