Wednesday 10 December 2008

My finals!

Today my class got together and worked through all of our projects so we could submit them to the Postgraduate office. 

My instructor has seen all of my work and the finals are over, but there is one more step in the process. 

In UK, instead of just handing in work to the instructors, copies of the work are also handed into a few other offices as well. I had to make copies of all of my work, place the work in two different envelopes and attach forms to each one. I drop them in the Postgraduate office, it is reviewed by the Postgraduate office and then sent out to another group of people to look over to make sure there was not an error in the grading before I get my marks back. I will not know my grades until after the new year. 

I keep getting this image in my mind of these very serious people all sitting around a large table in this deep dark study talking about how terrible my work is!!! EEks!




No comments: