Thursday 18 December 2008

Thursday, December 18th

This morning I woke up to an odd noise. I got out of bed to find water dripping from my ceiling. The man living in the apartment above me decided to take a shower even though it was clogged. Because of the clog and the leaks, the maintenance and cleaning crew were called in to my apartment. All of this before I could finish a cup of coffee. After an hour of assessing and cleaning up, I was able to get ready for the day.

I spent the day out shopping at Spitafield Market, off of Liver Pool St., looking for treasure. This market is full of great finds;antiques, vintage clothing, jewelry and many different crafts. I bought some fabulous black leather boots for only £40.00 and a few fun badges. Afterwards I made my way to Carnaby Street and ate at Cha Cha Moon. They have the best hot tea!

Even though the day started off a bit aggravating, the rest of the day was simply wonderful!






No comments: