Friday 19 September 2008

Day two in Ashford kent

September 19, 2008

I slept like a log the first night. AAaawww, my roommate is still sleeping. Wakey wakey....

Chris made coffee and I had a few pieces of toast and jam.

 
I have to get cleaned up and head out for some sight seeing with Chris and his trusty Ford.

 

Chris made sure that every day he took us to a new and special place. He was the best tour guide!

Our first stop was Rye, which was an amazing little town with cobble roads..



Stop and get a few photographs!


The streets are amazing...We stopped and had a bite to eat at the Mermaid Inn. I had some Earl Grey tea, cheese cake and interesting conversation with Chris.

Back to walk about for a bit before leaving to our next destination.



Later in the evening we made our way to "Hooden on the Hill", the local pub, which is literally like five steps from Chris's front porch. I met his friends Ross and Jim, great guys. We had a great time chatting and taking pictures of the evening events


That is Jim
Jim looking very concerned about what Ross is doing...hehe. Good fun!

No comments: