Thursday 18 September 2008

September 18, 2008. It is about 1:20 p.m. Our flight landed earlier than expected.


Chris picked me and Amelia up at the airport . It was a two hour drive to the airport for him. Our flight was almost an hour early getting in. Luckily so was he, waiting for us with coffee and a smile! Just what I needed! We rested and talked for a few minutes and then started towards his car. How we managed to get all of our luggage into that car I will never know...




This is Chris driving us back from the airport and for the next few days, all over the entire coast of the UK really.. Good lad!


Chris's home. Such a cozy little place.


Chris and his trusty little Ford. I still can't believe we got four huge suite cases and three of us in that car!! That is Caaarazy!!!

After a long flight and a long drive to Ashford Kent I was ready to crash. This is perfect!

No comments: