Saturday 27 September 2008

To the University of Westminster I will go


September 27, 2008
So, I met Willow this great guy and friend of neil and Roma. He decided, without knowing anything about me really, to drive me and my large amounts of luggage to the university housing. The drive there was very nice and full of chatting and laughter. After a few detours shall we call them, Willow dropped me and Amelia at the halls of residence.



Taking a look around campus.


My cozy little bed...


the view from the kitchen. It is a very nice campus and close to the Wembley's football Stadium.

The kitchen, not bad...

I put most of my belongings away and felt a bit more in place there. It will take awhile to get the feel of the place really.

There is a kettle. Yay!


I have my own bathroom!!!! I love it!

the view near our halls at university


a few photographs I took at the main campus building








No comments: