Monday 22 September 2008

To Luton I go!

Monday, September 22 2008
We made it to Neil and Roma's home in Luton!! Hurray!
 

This is my cozy bed for a week! I am settling in here and loving my space

The view outside my window is to die for!..hehe.

yay, a French press! Coffee is the best!

cleaning up a bit and settling in for my first night's stay

The next day we made it to Neil & Romas favorite little pub for a game of trivia

There is a new sheriff in town

A few days after we got to Luton we met up with Neil and the crew for coffee at the office.
Checking out what Jeff is designing...nice. jeff works with Neil and Justin. A really nice guy.

Hanging out with the guys, Mark, Neil and Justin
We met Mark, on the left side, that day as well. He is very sweet and has a great sense of humor! :-) He complimented my work I did on his messenger bag, which was nice to hear.


Oh, coffee for me!!

resting a bit with Justin.


Getting a photo of the group, Jeff, Amelia, Justin, Neil, and Mark with the tote bags I designed for them. What a good looking group! 

Such a great bunch of guys!!...

We all spent one evening at another local pub listening to Neil DJ. He rocked it!  

Roma listening to the tunes....I love this girl!

Go Neil!!

Curry night at the Red Chilli. Such an amazing night talking with friends and eating good food. 


I ate, and ate....and ate...

Justin sharing his dinner...

It was so hard to leave at the end of the week. Neil and Roma made us feel at home and were so kind. I met some great people and had such a relaxing time there. I love Luton. There are some great people there!! I can't wait to come back again and hang out.

Cheers!!

No comments: